Friday, October 8, 2010

Who's reading?

I love writing this blog! It has been such a fun new hobby for me. Even if no one was reading, I would still write. BUT, that leads me to the reason for my post...who is reading? I would love to know (even if I don't know you)!

Leave a comment and let me know!

8 comments:

  1. Haha! I came out of the closet on your last post...but I'm reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOO! I'm reading. And have read. And will read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not "following" you.. only because I just found that word on the side of the page.. blogs are still new to me.. but occasionally I check out the blog.. since I don't see you super often these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading!! :] and will continue to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish you update everyday......so fun and loving

    ReplyDelete
  6. We read and subscribe via google reader. Wishing you well and look forward to seeing you in the summer! Carolyn and family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, me too. I love seeing little Abby grow up, even though I can't be with her frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow! I love seeing pictures and videos of your sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete