Today marks day 5 of no morning nap. I haven't given up quite yet, but for the last five days Abby has resisted her morning nap. She was a little cranky for the rest of the morning until lunch and naptime, but not as much as I thought she'd be.
Day 1: I thought she was being stubborn and and just acting a little out of the ordinary, so I let her talk and whine in her crib for about an hour before going in to get her.
Day 2: I blamed it on the time change.
Day 3: It became evident that she was not crying out much at all, but talking to her Superbear. She only started to whine when our little extrovert got lonely.
Day 4: DA DA DA BA BA VA.
Day 5: I gave up after 35 minutes and we went to run some errands. It was my test to see how she would act in public without her nap. If you're wondering...she was her friendly and curious self talking to everyone who walked by and reaching for everything in the shopping cart.
SO....it leaves me wondering, is Abby giving up her morning nap already?
No comments:
Post a Comment