To brighten your Valentine's Day, I wanted to share my funny little valentine with you!
(Abby doesn't use her "jump-jump" anymore, but it's the perfect place her to eat her afternoon snack.)
I've never been known to turn down an opportunity to wear pink! I love all of the pinks and reds, hearts and flowers of Valentine's Day! (but see, I love them all year round too and incorporate them into my life as much as possible!) Abby loves her pink also. She decided to help me brush my hair this morning. We also enjoyed heart shaped french toast for breakfast. Abby spent much of the day enjoying her new Valentine's Day books from Mommy and Daddy and her cards from different people. She loves greeting cards. They are sprawled about our living room and continue to be enjoyed.Daddy came home from work with flowers for his girls, a dozen red roses for me and a beautiful single pink rose for his little girl. Abby wasn't sure what to think about the baby's breath. She was afraid to touch it! We love flowers. Thank you Daddy!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone from our home to yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment