Thursday, March 17, 2011

Abby's First Trip to the Museum

While my mom and brother were here visiting last weekend, we took a trip to the New York State Museum. We had a lot of fun together and as always took lots of pictures. Abby had a great time. I wasn't sure how long she would last, but from the Sesame Street exhibit to her very first ride on the Merry-go-round, she didn't have a chance to be bored. She loved roaming around all by herself. There was so much room to wander and she took full advantage of it. My first trip to the NYS Museum was in the 2nd grade. Every time I visit I remember how much I've always loved NYS history! I think it's a place worth checking out if you haven't been.


Abby and Uncle Cory

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

Hey Big Bird!

Excuse me...do you know where Elmo is? I know he lives on Sesame Street, but I can't find him.

checking out the old fire engines


my mom & I

good old train ride?

"Where are we headed, Uncle C?"



longhouse

exploring

"Are those the Iroquois? C'mon guys!"






loving her first ride on the Merry-go-round.

taking in all the sights

"Thanks for taking me on the best ride ever, Mommy!"

The guys are wiped. Joe had just gotten home from work and Cory had just gotten back from the museum.

cooking with Grandma. Abby hung out and "cooked" on her little kitchen while my Mom made dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment