Sunday, December 11, 2011

Meeting Nina

We welcomed a new member into our family today! My dad adopted a new dog, which made it a pretty special day. This morning, Joe and I decided we would be spontaneous and hop in the car right after church to drive down for a visit and meet Nina! We knew Abby (and us) would love every minute of meeting the new pup and going to Papa's house, so we jumped on the chance.

Meet Nina! I barely got through the door before I knew we were going to be good friends! I'm so happy for my dad and brother. A dog lover's home without a dog is always missing something. She has found the perfect home.

Abby loves her too! When Nina was sniffing Abby's juice, Abby firmly said, "No, ruff, no! Dat!", while pointing to the dog's water bowl and directing Nina to her own drink. We thought her commands were hysterical by themselves, so you can imagine how hard we started laughing when we turned around to find Abby sharing by squeezing her Capri Sun into Nina's bowl.

These guys are going to be buddies.

Joe sat down on the couch and Nina jumped right into his lap. She's a snuggler.


Day 1: Let the record state...I'm predicting this future love connection.




Welcome to the family, Nina!

No comments:

Post a Comment