 |
| practicing letters in shaving cream |
A: I know that we can't go to Florida right now on an airplane, but I was thinking Mommy...do you think we can go to Nagymama's house on a rocketship? I think that would be a good idea.
Her innocent request to go visit her Nagymama almost made me call Nasa.
 |
| chasing each other around the house...and under the dining room table. |
 |
| Hi Mom! |
Abby and Joe were having a disagreement one morning. After a few minutes, she jumps in with:
A: "Whoa whoa Daddy. Stop. Stop. Ok. Take a deep breath. Are you ready? Ok."
She's three, right? :)
 |
| loving bathtime... |
 |
| ...and the constant source of entertainment that is her big sissy! |
 |
| a bunch of sweet mommy friends after we threw a little sprinkle for Nichole. Can't wait to meet baby #3 in just a few weeks. |
 |
| Real friends take prego pics with you! Abby thinks we are crazy...and we kind of are. We love you Nichole! |
 |
| a favorite activity: reading books in Mommy and Daddy's bed while we get ready in the morning |
One particular night, Abby was having a hard time falling asleep by herself and she was all but throwing a fit for me to stay with her. I told her that she had to try for a bit by herself because she was still rolling around and playing games. I left the room and heard: Dear God, I don't want to go to sleep by myself. Father (which she pronounces "Fava" like fava beans), will you please bring my mommy back to me? In Jesus name, Amen. [God answered her prayer with a big ol' yes! ;)]
 |
a favorite activity: crawling everywhere she can!
"Did I hear my sissy's voice in there? Here I come!!!" |
 |
| action shot |
Abby continues to find new ways to express her artistic-ness. Just the other day, she called me into the bathroom after she went potty and with the most genuine excitement told me to check out her latest masterpiece.
A: Look Mommy! My poopy looks like a dragon. That's the tail and those are his wings. I think that's the fire. I made a dragon!
[seriously, I was just thankful she saw it as dreaming up cloud forms rather than playing with it like paint. phew. close one.]
 |
| peek-a-boo bear |
Trick to keeping Abby the most focused on dinner is giving her sugar snap peas for a veggie. She opens each pod, takes out every pea and then eats them one by one. She gets very excited when I make "pea presents" for dinner.
 |
| tucking those knees under. I can't even imagine how the game will change when you are crawling on hands and knees. You are so fast already! |
 |
| the latest, most precious sister pic. |
No comments:
Post a Comment