Saturday, May 18, 2013

Snapshots and Quoteables

Abby woke up from her nap today and called me to come get her from her bed. She called me once and I didn't respond right away. When she called my name the second time, Ella took off and started crawling as fast as she could down the hallway towards Abby's room. I walked ahead and opened Abby's door for her. Ella crawled right up to Abby's bed, pulled herself up and planted a big kiss on Abby's cheek.

Their love for each other melts my heart. There are few things sweeter to me than moments like that!

sometimes babies just need to snuggle with their mommas

matching in their beautiful new sweaters from Nagymama


"Thank you for our cool blue sweaters, Mama!"

My mother-in-law knows my love for candles. For Mother's Day, she gave me a lovely dark chocolate scented candle. Yum! Abby was helping me unpack from our trip, when walked into the room holding the open candle and sniffing it.
A: Mommy, I'm not sure what this smells like, but it makes me want to have a treat. Can I have a treat for cleaning up my toys?

Now, how can I say no to that! Let's bake some brownies. :)

We've got a climber 


playing dollhouse together

No comments:

Post a Comment