https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUwe4nkkDDs
Abby came into the living room with her creation and declared, "Every queen needs her crown!"
We love having Mama with us, especially as we are enjoying the the simple parts of everyday life.
How cute are these two? Abby had lots of fun at her friend Olivia's hula themed 7th birthday party.
For Abby's birthday, Aunt Cyncy gave her tickets to the Albany Symphony. Joe took Abby and Ella and they invited Mr. Ryan and his girls, Makena and Isabel. It made for a special Sunday afternoon daddy-daughter date. The girls learned about and tried lots of instruments during the instrument petting zoo and got a kick out of the superhero themed concert. Thank you Aunt Cyncy for the special gift and fun memory.
Juliet loves all of the new baby foods we've been trying. She's a pretty easy baby to feed. But, no one can get Juliet to respond to the spoon like her big sister. When Abby comes around the corner, Juliet lights up and opens her mouth wide while giggling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RY1G5VhW6E
I spent a morning in Ella's classroom for her Easter party!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgLSSJ_3KKA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGyMajh0vcg
As Aunt Cyncy prepares to move to her new home, she has shared some of her very meaningful treasures with our girls. The girls were thrilled when they realized this was the same red chair Aunt Cyncy had when she was a little girl.
Abby and Ella took the chair downstairs right away to show their "kids" and have a photo shoot with all of their babies.
When I look at this picture, I can't help but think about legacy. I imagine my grandmother in her early 20's escaping Hungary with my three year old dad on her back and wonder if she ever imagined this full lap. I wonder if she dreamed of these days. All the risk and all the reward. All the loss and all the gain. When I look at this picture, I'm so aware of the hard choices she made that made this life I have possible and I'm thankful for her legacy.
Isabel turned five and we celebrated with her at a Sofia pizza party! I love that these little ones have been friends since they were babies.
A school morning started with friends makes the day extra special. Our house was full of girls by 6 am. We had chocolate chip pancakes, got dressed and even managed a car dance party before school.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NjoNAaPd08
Having lots of fun with their new Sequence board game from Nagymama
Just checking some emails :)
No comments:
Post a Comment