Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Happy 34th Birthday Daddy!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-im10IvV_k

We celebrated Daddy hard on his birthday. It was a school and work day, but the girls and I did everything we could to make his day special and let him know how much we love and appreciate him. 💜


When my plan for dessert is a birthday approved banana cream pie with caramel drizzle and chocolate sauce, but Baker Ella insists her daddy NEEDS a tie-dye cake complete with swirl ice crea, for his birthday (inspired by a recent episode of Kids' Baking Championship on the Food Network)...we roll with it! Doesn't it look good?









Happy 34th birthday to my guy! Isn't it crazy to think that we've spent the last 11 birthdays together? OR that the birthday card I have you on your birthday 11 years ago was what gave you the courage to ask me out? I love that I get to do life by your side.

 I hope you always remember 34 was the year of the tie-dye cake, poodle love, taco trucks, stomach aches and sick kiddos, crazy bedtimes...but most importantly a house full of ladies who adore you!


This was moments before Juliet busted out of Joe's arms, climbed onto the table and attacked a cake. #notherfirstrodeo #eyeontheprize

No comments:

Post a Comment