On Tuesday, Grammy came to Wildwood for the day. We had lunch and dinner together and some good hang out time in between.
We went to lunch at Stewart's, which is one of my favorite boardwalk lunch spots. Classic cheeseburgers, a root beer float and 50's music playing. Good times! During lunch we sat Abby right up in between Grammy and her Daddy. She looks like such a big girl baby! I can't believe it.
We went to lunch at Stewart's, which is one of my favorite boardwalk lunch spots. Classic cheeseburgers, a root beer float and 50's music playing. Good times! During lunch we sat Abby right up in between Grammy and her Daddy. She looks like such a big girl baby! I can't believe it.
hahahaha
ReplyDeletemy mom told me my father fed me "lemmon juice" when I was a kid....
hum ... all parents like this trick=D