Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sunny summer days

We have been enjoying our days in Wildwood. I am so blessed to have the chance to spend time with other moms who are on project. There are 10 little ones total. Abby has had lots of time to watch the older kids play and they all love to play with her. It is fun to watch her interact with them.




Once a week, we have a women's staff lunch. This week, Abby got to spend time with Faith while I ate my sandwich!

After a long and hot morning, Abby took a nap on Mommy and Daddy's bed.

We have spent the last few afternoons enjoying this fun little pool. Abby did lots of watching, but yesterday I dipped her feet in and she loved it. I will have to get in myself and sit with her. She loves to splash in her tub, so I think she would love to splash in the pool. We'll see...(I promise to take pictures if that happens!)

Some of the kiddos enjoying the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment