Monday, December 23, 2013

Cookies. Crafts and the First Snowfall

This year, Christmas cookies came complete with this sweet face who won't stop climbing on everything. Have I mentioned that I'm pretty sure she might be our first child to land us in the ER? I sure hope not, but her fearlessness keeps me just jittery enough on a daily basis. She was thrilled to be big enough to help us with cookies this year. 


Child, sit down in that chair before it flips over!

No way, Mom, this is way too much fun! 
matching aprons made by Nagymama
I was wearing mine too! 

Later, when no one was looking....
cookies, candles, twinkling lights and gold glitter = my Christmas happy place 

cozy at home

We spent an afternoon making lots of Christmas crafts. We made Christmas trees, snowmen out of marshmallows, reindeer out of handprints, strings of lights out of fingerprints. There was paint and glitter everywhere...just the way we like it. Thank you Pinterest!


Our first snowfall was an impressive 10 inches deep. It took about an hour to get the girls all ready to go. Daddy pulled them around the block on their sled. They made a couple of snow angels and within 15 minutes were ready to come inside for some cocoa. It was short, but definitely fun. 


I can't even handle this cuteness of snow pants and owl hats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment