Halloween 2017: a pop star, a Lippy Lips Shopkin and one cute little unicorn
When Juliet first saw her unicorn hat, she wanted nothing to do with it. I had something I wanted Juliet to put on her head, so naturally she said NO and refused with every ounce of her two year old self! Desperate times called for desperate measures! Momma thought fast and I reintroduced her to "Uni the Magical Unicorn" who has yummy gummies in her paws that she shares when Juliet wears Uni on her head. It worked! Uni and Candy Security were ready to go!
(Fast forward a few months to the first cold hat wearing day in December and Juliet was not happy to learn that Uni doesn't give out gummies when it's not Halloween. š¤£
![]() |
| Where are the magical gummies? |
We had another great night with friends around the neighborhood!















No comments:
Post a Comment