Thursday, August 22, 2013

Snapshots: Sweet Summer Days

She loves her Uncle Cory.
Popsicles are yummy! 
"I'm coming, Uncle C!"

Abby buried her sister in a sea of toys and Ella thought it was the funniest thing.

"Here I am, Mom!"
some morning snuggles and TV time

Abby learning video games from the game pro. She especially fascinated that Mario was beating each level to rescue Princess Peach from mean ol' Bowser.  Abby liked to encourage Uncle Cory, so he would beat the levels and save Peach. 

watercolors

What makes a summer afternoon even better?

Popsicles of course! 

Abby reading stories to her little sissy.

riding the Daddy horse

Ella crawled out of the room. Moments later,  we heard her yelling at us from the bathroom. Walked in to find her like this. Did I mention this girl is obsessed with brushing her teeth and climbing things? 

story time with Daddy. Reading one of our new favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment