Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Last Days of Pre-K

When your big sister gets to go on her very first class field trip with Daddy, it seems only right to have an extra special morning with Mommy. Ella and I baked muffins together. She loved not having to share the jobs with her sister and having lots of one on one time with me.


While we were baking, Abby was on her way to the farm with her class. Joe and I decided it would be fun for him to go this time. Abby was really excited to have her daddy along on the trip.




The kids learned about the animals on the farm and got to interact with them a bit. I was really proud of Abby for getting right in their with those chickens.





Before Abby left for her field trip, all she could talk about was how excited she was. 
When Abby got home, the conversation she had with Ella went like this...
Ella: I'm a big girl! Why didn't I get to go to the farm? I wish I could go too. :(
Abby: You didn't miss anything, Ella. Seriously...there was poop EVERYWHERE! You wouldn't have wanted to be there.
Me: Did you not like the farm?
Abby: Let's just say it wasn't what I thought it would be.


Then, there was the preschool dance on Friday night. The kids had a ball running around and dancing together. Ella fit right in with all of Abby's friends and even chatted a bit with some of the other younger siblings while sneaking sour gummy worms from the snack table.



Carter and Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment