Thankfully it's not every night that my kids make their way to our bedroom, but on the nights they do and I wake up to this sight, I can't help but smile knowing they won't be little and need me like this forever.
What happens when Uncle Cory is here and I leave him to babysit for twenty minutes while I run to the store? I left them all on the couch and started a movie. I came home to the girls jumping on Uncle Cory like monkeys and shrieking with joy. When I walked in the door, he shrugged and smiled, "I promise I only gave them goldfish!" They had a blast.
Sometimes life is hard and an afternoon nap on Mommy and Daddy's bed with your best friend is what you need.
We need to work on this before I have a real newborn sleeping on my chest again. #myfurbaby
Ella was channeling Paris with her sequined beret and french t-shirt.
Abby has been polishing up her Uno skills in preparation for our after dinner card tournaments in Florida. Look at her Uno face. She means business and she is good!
Ella is very serious about making sure our flowers stay watered. It is adorable to see her take responsibility for them.
Best day ever = tent building in Mommy and Daddy's room with a picnic lunch, deconstructed s'mores and a movie
I could watch her play in her own little world forever...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1sxlIbiMVM
No comments:
Post a Comment