Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Conversations with Abby

The other day I read a blog post on MomLife Today that shared a list of questions to stop and ask your kids in an effort to get to know their hearts a little more. The following is my interview with Abby. When we sat down to eat lunch together, you could see her little love tank filling up as I gave her my complete attention and looked into her eyes while I asked and she answered every question. It was a great reminder of just how much undivided attention means to our little ones.

1. What are the five best things about you? 
  • My hair is getting longer. 
  • I have a mommy, daddy and a sister. 
  • I love a lot of foods. 
  • I love to be outside. 
  • I'm a girl! 
2. What is the happiest memory you remember? 
     When I went to Skytop because I got to see a lot of family. I think Disneyworld will be my next happiest memory.

3. Why do you like being a kid? 
     Because I can play a lot with my sister.

4. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? 
     Go in the pool. Be in the water.

5. Name two things we should do as a family on the weekend. 
  • Go to Florida.
  • Be outside all day and be together.
6. What is the nicest thing you've ever done for someone? 
     Helping people with the ways they need help 

7. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you? 
     Cooked dinner for me like Mommy does

8. What do you love most about your sister? 
     That she cares about me and helps me and loves me

9. What are Mom's favorite thing to do? read books

10. If we could spend the day doing anything you wanted, what would we do? 
     Eat popsicles all day!  (Amazing moment when you realize you could easily make all your child's dreams come true as long as you can endure a mega sugar high!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment